The eye doctors at OPTOMEYES believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health.
We take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Dr. Bart McRoberts and Dr. Clark Bowden, know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly.
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. However, even if your vision is sharp, it is important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for an eye disease (such as glaucoma and macular degeneration testing, or diabetic retinopathy) or even eye surgery such as Laser vision consultation (LASIK) or cataract co-management, our eye doctors will provide you with expert care, advice, options and follow up.
Take a moment and learn more about our West Vancouver specialty services:
- Vision Shaping Treatment (Orthokeratology)
- Contact Lenses (Multi-focals and Toric)
- Large Selection of Designer Eyeglass Frames
- Nikon Digital High Definition Progressive Lenses
- Ocular Disease/Pathology Treatment and Management
- Transitions Lenses and More.
News & Events
- Apr 30, 2013 - Computer Vision Syndrome
- Apr 29, 2013 - Vision Health Month
- Apr 24, 2013 - Women's Eye Health Month: An Eye on Cosmetics
- Mar 27, 2013 - A Recipe For Eye Health
- Mar 2, 2013 - Optomeyes West Vancouver has changed our hours
- Jan 28, 2013 - New! Direct billing available for select insurance carriers.