The Chicago Tribune reports on buying glasses online : Almost half the time they aren't what the doctor ordered, study shows
The doctors at Optomeyes Eye Care believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health.
We take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Dr. Bart McRoberts, Dr. Clark Bowden, and Dr. Sydney Davidson know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly.
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. However, even if your vision is sharp, it is important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for an eye disease (such as glaucoma and macular degeneration testing, or diabetic retinopathy) or even eye surgery such as Laser vision consultation (LASIK) or cataract co-management, our eye doctors will provide you with expert care, advice, options and follow up.
Take a moment and learn more about our specialty services:
- Vision Shaping Treatment (Orthokeratology)
- Contact Lenses (Multi-focals, Toric and Specialty Fits)
- Large Selection of Designer Eyeglass Frames
- Nikon Digital High Definition Progressive Lenses
- Ocular Disease/Pathology Treatment and Management
- Transitions Lenses and More.
News & Events
- Mar 16, 2014 - Protecting Your Eyes From The Desk Job
- Mar 1, 2014 - Congratulations Raflle Winner Anna!
- Feb 27, 2014 - New Study Shows How Your Eyes Shed Light on Your Health
- Feb 20, 2014 - Hope in Sight for Low Vision
- Jun 7, 2013 - We are excited to announce our new eye doctor!